To prepare students who wish to further their Islamic studies to higher levels through traditional Islamic study methodology
Arabic Language : Nahu al-Arabiy al-Jadid 1 & 2, Madinah Reader 1, 2 & 3 , Hilal 1 & 2, Kawkab, At-Tasrifat 1
Fiqh: Al-Risalah al-Jami’ah, Safinah an-Najah
Tauhid: Aqidah al-Awwam
Akhlaq: Akhlaq lil banin
Seerah: Khulasoh Nur al-Yaqin 1-3
Tajwid: Ilmu Tajwid Cara Mudah & Berkesan
Memorisation: Juz’ 30, Arba’in An-Nawawi, Matan Risalah Jami’ah, Matan Safinah An-Najah, Matan Al-Ajrumiyyah, Matan Aqidatul Awwam
Who Should Attend
- Those who wish to attain basic Arabic Language
- Those who wish to further their Islamic studies and require Arabic Language to do so
- Those who wish to learn through traditional Islamic study methodology
Medium of Instruction
Classes will be taught in Malay & Arabic language.
- 13 years old and above
- Desire to learn must come from the student himself/herself (ie. it is not due to the coercion of his parents or guardians)
- Able to read the Al-Quran (for those who are not fluent, need to attend the Quran class)
- Discipline, punctuality & good conduct
- Deposit: $500
- 80% of attendance is required to sit for examination
- Assessment consists of participation, memorisation (40%) and tests (60%); together with overall assessments by teachers.
Day, Time & Venue
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 8am – 1pm
Venue: 152 Still Rd, S 423991 (Also known as Madrasah Al-Khairiah or Simply Islam)
The programme commences every January.
Registration for this programme opens in the last quarter of the year.